For the perfect “I do”
Whether you would like a simple bouquet and buttonholes or to decorate your church and venue, every wedding is special, different and personal.
I work with you to ensure from an early stage, right up to the big day that you know you are being listened to and can trust me to deliver your vision so you can focus on enjoying your day.
I also work with a local event hire company so can take care of all those little extra details, from tealights to candlesticks, cherry blossom trees, moon arches and much more. I collect, set up and deliver back so that’s another thing off the list to organise.
Planning your 2020/21 wedding? Here are some tips to bear in mind when choosing your wedding florist.
1. Date: firstly check your florist has availability on your date. I never book more than one wedding in on the same date so you know you have my full commitment to your day, sometimes things change at the last minute – rest assured I have it covered for you.
2. Venue(s) and style of wedding: if you want different styles in different places that’s absolutely fine. Don’t feel constrained to what other brides have had at your venue or the florist that venue uses – it’s your wedding.
3. Budget: the BIG question! Do have a budget in mind but be realistic and ask for advice. Remember your flowers will be in your photos forever, not what people had to eat or drink so think carefully when setting your budget. Don’t worry if you don’t know the flower names, colours and style are all I need to know and we can work on the rest.
4. Personalise: It’s your day, don’t be afraid to be different! Pinterest, the internet and magazines will give you lots of ideas and inspiration but I work with you to ensure your flowers are unique to you, it’s all in the personal touches and details.
5. Recommendations: talk to other newlyweds, friends and family about who they used, why they used them, what worked well. Look at reviews – there are lots of florists out there, choose the right one for you.
Contact me for an initial consultation to discuss your date, requirements and initial ideas – we can do this via telephone, Facetime or over email. I will provisionally hold the date in my diary and produce a flowerboard of suggestions, ideas and indicative costings for you to review. If you wish to proceed, a non-refundable booking fee of £100 secures the date and will be deducted from your final bill. Changes can be made up to 6 weeks before the wedding date and 1 week before the wedding, I will contact you (and the venue if appropriate) to reconfirm delivery times and details.
Get in touch
If you’d like to talk through your wedding flowers and how I can help, just get in touch.